Before going abroad for working purpose, it is compulsion to be acknowledged about the country. For this purpose, we have to take orientation class. In orientation class, we can get more information about the culture, traditions, ways of sustaining, rules and regulations and so on.
This is awareness training and it’s compulsory. In the Department of Foreign Employment from legally registered trading institution.
Training duration: Training will be of two days. Among two days, first day will be of 6 hours and 30 minutes and second day will be of 6 hours. Altogether it will be of 12 hours and 30 minutes.
Total participants: 25 participants can be kept in each training.
- Medical Test Report
- Document of insurance
- Labor acceptance
Contents Included In Orientation Training
- Objectives of training-Foreign employment-related knowledge and its negative and positive impacts.
- Pre-test and pre-preparation before going abroad.
- Safe foreign-employment and safe journey.
- Health security and employment security.
- Laws of Nepal about foreign employment.
- One hour geographical information about the country you are going.
- Need of self-security and special training.
- Behavior and conduct of workers and their welfare, rights and duties.
- Introduction to HIV & AIDS, its transmission and non-transmission, its stages and its prevention.
- Health check-up and consultation about safe-sex behaviors, blames, discrimination and venerable diseases.
- Utilization of money and shell.
- Evaluation and completion of learning